PHILIPSBURG:--- Motorworld, Caribbean Auto, and PSB bank proudly present a highly anticipated mobile Auto Show, which will be held on March 1, from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM in front of the PSB bank at the Ms. Lalie Commercial Center, located on Bush Road, St. Maarten.
The Auto Show provides customers with the opportunity to preview and schedule a test drive of some of their favorite vehicles at a convenient location, and also, take advantage of the 'one-day-only' deals and discounted prices.
The featured deals on wheels include:
- The Hyundai Grand i10 sedan at a discount of $1,900; a compact car that can comfortably fit family and friends with a stylish and yet spacious interior, as well as a smooth drive with optimum performance.
- The Hyundai Grand Santa Fe is a premium SUV at the incredibly low starting price of $27,990. The durable design and fluidic sculpture of the Grand Santa Fe has a striking fascia and sleek rear surface that sets it apart from other SUVs with high-performance while offering a luxurious driving experience.
- The stylish and sturdy Volkswagen Jetta is available at a discount of $1,500. It has been redesigned with enhanced driver assistance features, independent suspension that helps you stay in control on the road, as well as technological applications that make the Jetta fun to drive.
- The ever-popular, sleek and smooth Mazda 3 has been discounted by $1,500. Exhilaration has always run in the Mazda family and the 2018 Mazda 3 maintains this legacy with its excellent performance
- Plus, many more discounts offered on all Motorworld, Caribbean Auto, and Audi brands.
With these amazing deals, there is something in store for every customer, within their respective budget range. Motorworld Group's Sales Consultants will be on-site at PSB bank to assist you with making the right auto choice to suit your personal or professional needs.
In addition, PSB bank will be offering auto loans at some of the most competitive rates in the market to help make your dreams of car ownership a reality.
Do not miss this one-day-only Auto Show. All sales pro-formas must be dated March 1 in order to qualify for these deals. Everyone is encouraged to stop by and take advantage, while stocks last.