INFORMATION HELP DESKS
|MARIGOT||Collectivité building||8:30 am to 12 pm everyday|
|SANDY GROUND||MJC||8:30 am to 12 pm everyday|
|CONCORDIA||Médiathèque||8:30 am to 12 pm everyday|
|LA SAVANE||Cité Scolaire||8:30 am to 12 pm everyday|
|FRENCH QUARTER||Primary St. Maximin||8:30 am to 12 pm everyday|
For all administrative documents pertaining to the Civil Registry please report to the Collectivité main building in Marigot from 9 am to 12 am open every day.
MEDICAL EMERGENCY POINTS
|BAIE NETTLE||Flamboyant Hotel|
|HOPE ESTATE||Parking lot of former Simply Market|
|GRAND-CASE||Parking lot of the MJC|
|FRENCH QUARTER||French Quarter Pharmacy|
The Association SOS Attitude is bringing in rescue tents that will be arriving at the end of the week. A village will be installed at Green Valley (Grand-Case) and tents will be distributed to individuals in need.
To Register: Office of the Social Department (Pole Solidarité et Familles), Paul Mingau in Concordia starting Monday, September 18th from 9 am to 12 pm.
DEPARTURES FROM THE TERRITORY
- Grand-Case Airport: flights between St. Martin and Guadeloupe are operating daily. You must go directly to the airport to embark. This service is handled by the State.
- Maritime liaison to Guadeloupe is organized by the Collectivité en collaboration with the Region of Guadeloupe. Date and time of departure to determined.
- Reception desk at the Collectivité Administration Building in Marigot: 8:30 am to 12 pm everyday
- Reception desk Cité Scolaire complex: 8:30 am to 12 pm everyday
*Boat transfers to Guadeloupe: Luggage and pets can be brought on board (8 hours boat trip)
Distribution of water and foodstuff is partially handled by the State, however the Collectivié also. Territorial Councilor Mrs. Marie-Dominique Ramphort in responsible for the coordination of the distribution on the Commercial Port of Galisbay.
Daily distribution points:
- Marigot: Anguilla Ferry Station 9 am to 12 pm
- Hope Estate: parking lot of the new Mall Aventura, 9 am to 12 pm
- French Quarter: in front of the Gendarmerie from 9 am to 12 pm
Distribution of water and foodstuff is organized daily in all the districts.
Major Cleaning in Marigot.
The President of the Collectivité of Saint Martin Mr. Daniel GIBBS, informs you that a major cleaning and clearing operation will be held in the night from Friday 15 to Saturday 16 September 2017.
The sector concerned goes from Bellevue to the Agrement roundabout.
150 men will be mobilized from 7:30PM on 9/15/2017 until 5AM on the 9/16/2017.
Reminder: The curfew is maintained from 18:00 to 5:00 in the morning.
Press Release from the Collectivity of St. Martin