PHILIPSBURG:--- The Court will rule the verdict on the case Menam (robbery of the jewelry store Oro Diamante) on Wednesday May 4th, 2016 at 10:00 am. The ruling will take place in the Courthouse
You are welcome to report this case from the Courthouse. There are a few rules you should follow:
• Members of the press must arrive 30 minutes before the start of the session (therefore no later than 9.30 am);
• There is a security check, therefore you should provide a valid identity card;
• Members of the press are allowed to use their phone and/or laptops in the room but only for sending text messages for journalistic work (not for private use during the session);
• Phone calls, video and/or audio recordings with phone and/or laptop are prohibited. The sound of the phone/laptop must be turned off;
• It’s allowed to report (for TV and/or radio) before and after the session and during breaks (if any), but only outside the building.
• The name of the judge should not be mentioned in the reports.