ACS window hours are 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
We are closed on Tuesday, and Thursday except for passport pickup and emergency situations. Applicants for a Non-Immigrant Visa must pick up their passport with visa during these hours.
Most passport applications must be made in person at the ACS office of the Consulate. New passports are generally issued within one to two weeks and must be picked up during regularly scheduled ACS hours. Limited validity emergency passports may be issued in special circumstances.
To better serve customers and reduce waiting times, all routine services in ACS are by appointment only.
- Passports for minors and adults - renewal, lost/stolen, first issuance.
- To add visa pages to a U.S. passport.
- To apply for a Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) and first U.S. passport for children.
- To return to submit additional documents for a pending CRBA application.
- Notarial service.
- Other services not already specified.